TOPFLIGHT TRAVELS IS A FOUR SEASONS PREFERRED PARTNER
Word is getting out about all the added-value amenities my clients receive when they stay at a Four Seasons resort or hotel. TopFlight Travels belongs to an exclusive group of agencies that are Preferred Partners with Four Seasons. What this means for my clients is that they will always receive an upgraded room, if available, a full breakfast for two each day, complimentary wifi and a resort or spa credit. In addition to these amenities, Four Seasons always has wonderful special offers available to clients of Preferred Partners. Following are a few of my favorite special offers available right now:
1. Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita. Who ever heard of an all-inclusive Four Seasons, right? Well, now you can stay at one of my favorite Mexican resorts in Punta Mita, outside Puerto Vallarta, at an all-inclusive rate. Enjoy three meals a day for two, as well as soft drinks, house brand cocktails, house white and red wines and draught beers.
2. Four Seasons Whistler. The Family Ski Whistler package includes daily lift passes and buffet breakfast for two adults and two children 12 years of age and younger, as well as a host of other valuable amenities, such as a personal ski concierge, daily wine reception and afternoon hot chocolate. With over 200 runs to choose from, there is something for everyone in this magical winter wonderland.
3. Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara. On the shores of the American Riviera, nestles beside Butterfly Beach, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara offers the perfect getaway. With this package, stay two nights and receive a complimentary third night when you stay in a Deluxe Room or higher accommodation category. Use your extra day to enjoy a sensory spa journey, play 18 holes on a nearby golf course, go sailing on the Pacific, or just relax by the pool.
4. Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies. I love this deal! Experience the Caribbean in the luxurious comfort of Four Seasons Resort Nevis and receive a credit of up to USD 1,500 towards your airfare. Swim, snorkel, golf, spa, dine or simply relax. Bring the whole family or make it a couple's escape.
5. Ritz Carlton Chicago. Set atop Water Tower Place, high above prestigious North Michigan Avenue, The Ritz-Carlton Chicago (A Four Seasons Hotel) is just steps away from Chicago's lakefront, cultural attractions and world-class shopping, making it an ideal location for business or leisure. To enhance your stay in the Windy City, stay two nights and Four Seasons will offer you a complimentary third night.
Why should you book through TopFlight Travels? We can always get you the absolute best value and VIP amenities from our friends at Four Seasons. These are just a sampling of exclusive offers available to you. Contact Julie at 314-608-4553 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.